Last updated: November 13, 2023
Thank you for choosing Gordon Keeter & Ford CPAs for your accounting needs.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with our service, we invite you to review our policy on refunds.
The following terms are applicable for any services that we completed for you.
For the purposes of this Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Gordon Keeter & Ford CPAs PA, 323 Coddle Market Drive, NW, Suite 110 Concord, NC 28027.
- Orders mean a request by you to perform accounting services.
- Service refers to our accounting services.
- Website refers to Gordon Keeter & Ford CPAs, accessible from https://www.gordonkeeter.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Service Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your request for accounting services at any time without giving any reason for doing so.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
Services are not pre-billed. Should a deposit for services be obtained, we will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive your service cancellation request. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the aforementioned deposit, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.